i bought a watch from tswisswatches and i have never recieved it, they dont answer my emails and my account still shows as pending ordered on the 2nd of feb so 2 months ago,

this was my second watch the first broke after about 6 months common fault of theres the winder snapped but you get what you pay for.

when asking them a question about another watch they get in contact within the hour but with one i have paid for and waiting for no such luck,

ill be contacting my bank to see if i can recoup the money and ill not use this site again , the real deal from now on i think

tswiss watches bunch of cowboys

Had an Experience with Tswisswatches?

Comments

#206009

Thank you for your attention.

We are wholesaler of Watches in China. We are big Watches Manufacturer in China. We wholesale Watches Rolex, we can offer series of brand Watches with the lowest price and high quality.

We supply all kinds of brand name watches with competitive price and high quality.Welome to view our website lease feel free to contact us.

By ordering stuff on www dot preciseswiss dot com, you needn't spend day and night on looking for a reliable supplier to get high quality items with reasonable price any more. preciseswiss dot com will be your good business partner, bring you excellent items, superior service, satisfaction guarantee and also great profits for reselling.

Our Min Order Quanity is 1pc for your test ***** more you order, the less you pay.

Hoping to have a chance to cooperate with you!

Feel free to inquiry us

We always welcome new and old customers to patronize and cooperation, and always share your success and happiness!

-------www dot preciseswiss dot com --------

Best regards.

never buy a watch at tswisswatches.com you get not what you see