I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com.They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'.
They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a 1 year warranty. What they sent was an asian piece of junk with numerous problems. As for the warranty, when I returned it for repair, or replacement, they refused to accept it, and sent it back. Don't let their website fool you.
They are crooks. They take your money, and send junk. They advertise that they are honest, and give facts about replicas. They have a feedback pages of so called 'happy customers', and invite you to send your comments after purchase.
But if it is negative, they erase it.
Again, they are crooks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rolex Submariner Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."