I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com.They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'.
They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a 1 year warranty. What they sent was an asian piece of junk with numerous problems. As for the warranty, when I returned it for repair, or replacement, they refused to accept it, and sent it back. Don't let their website fool you.
They are crooks. They take your money, and send junk. They advertise that they are honest, and give facts about replicas. They have a feedback pages of so called 'happy customers', and invite you to send your comments after purchase.
But if it is negative, they erase it.
Again, they are crooks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rolex Submariner Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."